Build an ATS-Friendly Resume Using Tetra AI
You may wonder why you've submitted so many job applications online but not gotten even a single phone call.
What? You have never heard of ATS at all?!
Do you know that only about 20-30% of resumes make it past the initial screening process by an ATS?
Tetra AI can greatly improve your chances of passing the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) screening, ensuring that your resume is seen by HR personnel.
|Here’s What We’re Going to Cover:|
An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a software application that is designed to help organizations manage the recruiting and hiring process, from job posting to job offer.
ATS helps to streamline the recruitment process by organizing resumes, cover letters, and job application information in one place, and automating many of the tasks involved in recruiting and hiring. The system helps recruiters to easily search for and sort through large numbers of job applications and resumes, saving time and improving efficiency.
Applicant tracking system uses algorithms to filter and sort job applications based on specific criteria set by the employer. Here are some of the factors that an ATS may consider when deciding which applicants to filter out:
- Keyword matching: An ATS may scan resumes and cover letters for keywords related to the job description, such as specific skills or qualifications. If an applicant's document does not contain enough of these keywords, they may be filtered out.
- Relevance: An ATS may also assess the relevance of an applicant's work experience, education, and skills to the job they are applying for. If the information does not align with the requirements of the role, the applicant may be filtered out.
- Formatting: If an applicant's resume or cover letter is not formatted properly, the ATS may have difficulty processing the information and may filter out the applicant.
- Spelling and grammar errors: ATS may penalize applicants for spelling and grammar errors, as these can indicate a lack of attention to detail and professionalism.
- Duplicates: If an ATS detects that an applicant has applied for the same role multiple times, they may filter out all but the most recent application.
- Qualifications: If an applicant does not meet the minimum qualifications required for the role, they may be filtered out.
Tetra AI is an artificial intelligence program developed by Wisedoc team. The goal is to help users create professional, effective, and customized resumes that stand out to employers. More importantly, increasing the chances of passing ATS system.
To develop this AI program, we gathered and analyzed large amounts of data from successful resumes, job postings, and industry trends. Also our team works closely with Certified Professional Resume Writers (CPRWs) to get some advices. We used this data to train machine learning algorithms that help users generate and improve their resumes in real-time. The AI also provides users with instant feedback and suggestions for further optimization.
Here is how it works:
For each of resume sections, there will be two different types of scores named “Section Score” and “ATS Score”. By following the AI instructions in each section, we can increase the sections scores up to 20 points. The score of each section contributes to the “ATS Score”, and when we successfully improve the “Section Score” in every section that you selected, your “ATS Score” will naturally increase.
High “ATS score” means Tetra believes you will have larger chance to get through the ATS system that behinds the job you are applying.
There is some very important personal information, such as your email and phone number, that cannot be verified by AI, the best reviewer is yourself! Therefore, we suggest you double-check them yourself before submitting your resume. In this case, you can ensure that your information is correct and valid.
Once the user submits the job description to Tetra AI, it will learn from the job detail and cross-compare the content to its database. After analysis, key skills and keywords will be fed back to users. And what the user must do is just try to include as many as possible.
Including more Tetra recommended keywords and skills in the resume will make you more technically matched to what the recruiters are looking for.
Relevance is one of the key factor that decides whether your resume can pass ATS or not. So, Tetra also helps you improve this part as much as you can.
By learning from thousands of job-winning resumes and taking to Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and experienced recruiters, one important validation mechanism has been built into Tetra which is aiming for helping you make a better resume that HR likes. We want your resume not only to pass ATS, but more importantly, recruiters must shortlist it once it reaches their hands.
Step #1: Upload your job description to Tetra AI.
Step #2: Work on your resume in Wisedoc and follow the instructions given by Tetra until it reaches a good ATS score.
Step #3: Download your resume and submit PDF/docx format to the recruiter.